- American Dryer Hand Dryers
- ExtremeAir Hand Dryers
- American Dryer eXtremeAir EXT7-M Hand Dryer Steel White Epoxy 100-240 volts, 4.5 amps, 540 Watts, GreenSpec, LEED, Extreme Air, (No Heat)
American Dryer eXtremeAir EXT7-M Hand Dryer Steel White Epoxy 100-240 volts, 4.5 amps, 540 Watts, GreenSpec, LEED, Extreme Air, (No Heat)
Guaranteed lowest American Dryer pricing, anywhere! We are a trusted, Master Distributor for American Dryer. We will match or beat any online advertised price. Call 888-50-DRYER to talk with a sales rep right now! We are the Extreme Air Hand Dryer Experts on GXT and EXT ExtremeAir models.
Lightning Fast Same Day Shipping is FREE of charge on all American Dryer Hand Dryers to anywhere in the continental US!
We understand the difficulty in choosing a hand dryer. That's why we have gone an extra step to help you understand the differences between the GXT ExtremeAir and EXT ExtremeAir below. Please call 888-503-7937 and we can walk you through the features and cover options.
A summary of what the new Extreme Air GXT (with Heat) or Extreme Air EXT (No Heat) hand dryer by American Dryer has to offer:
- 5 Year Premium Warranty Includes same-day factory repair or shipment of replacement parts.
- Made in the USA
- GreenSpec® Listed
- LEED Credits
- EA Credit 1 Optimizing Energy Performance (Mandatory)
- MR Credit 6 Solid Waste Management - Waste Stream Audit
- IEQ Credit 3.1 Green Cleaning - High Performance Cleaning Program
- IO Credit 1 Innovation in Operations
- IO Credit 3 Documenting Sustainable Building Cost Impacts
- uses 80% less energy than conventional hand dryers
- Saves 95% vs. Paper Towel
- The eXtremeAir EXT series is the first high speed hand dryer to reduce power consumption to an industry-leading 540 watts of electricity.
- GXT Hand Dryer costs about 42 cents per 1,000 hands dried to operate
- EXT Hand Dryers cost about 18 cents per 1,000 hands dried to operate
- All ExtremeAir Hand Dryers are about half the size of most other high speed hand dryers, saving you space. They weigh around 11 lbs at a compact dimension of 10-1/8” W x 9-3/8” H x 5-5/8” D
- Decibel range of 69 to 83. Remember, the motor can be adjusted to bring down the noise levels.
- Both of the new and improved GXT9 and EXT7 Extreme Air Hand Dryers include:
- Universal Voltage of 100-240
- This new feature goes a step further and actually tests the data from your electrical wiring and auto-configures itself to run on the appropriate voltage. This makes installation far less expensive and more efficient!
- Adjustable Sound and Speed: The EXtreme Air is perfect for libraries or stadiums!
- Antimicrobial Infused Delivery System to help eliminate harmful bacteria
- New Smart Sensor: Ultra energy efficient microprocessor controlled sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the outlet for up to 35 seconds. Standby power is only one watt. RoHS compliant lead-free design.
- New Longer Lasting Motor: New motor lasts up to 25% longer and is quieter. Produces 5/8 HP. Operates between 14,000 to 28,000 RPM. Automatic resetting thermal protector.
- Vandal Resistant: Two tamper proof screws secure the heavy duty vandal resistant cover to the steel base. Motor and heater are inaccessible to vandals. Air intake is shielded for additional safety.
ExtremeAir Hand Dryer Spec Sheet
Would you like to see a live demo? The new Extreme Air Hand Dryer has all the features in both videos below! See if you can find the female wood elf; she appears in all of our videos...
The new and improved Extreme Air Hand Dryer has the following model numbers:
With Heating Element:
- GXT9 (ABS Plastic Cover)
- GXT9-M (White Steel Cover)
- GXT9-C (Chrome Cover)
- GXT9-SS (Stainless Steel Cover)
Heating Element (GXT Series Extreme Air Hand Dryers) use about 1500 watts, require a dedicated line, and cost about 42 cents per 1,000 hands dried to operate.
No Heating Element:
- EXT7 (ABS Plastic Cover)
- EXT7-M (White Steel Cover)
- EXT7-C (Chrome Cover)
- EXT7-SS (Stainless Steel Cover)
No Heating Element (EXT Series Extreme Air Hand Dryers) use about 540 watts, can install up to 3 units on one line, and cost about 18 cents per 1,000 hands dried to operate.
The GXT6, GXT6-M, GXT6-C, GXT6-SS have all been replaced by the GXT9 hand dryers, which still have all the amazing features of the original GXT6 ExtremeAir Hand Dryer, but now include the upgraded features such as Universal Voltage of 100-240 Volts, Adjustable Sound and Speed, and an Antimicrobial infused delivery system that helps eliminate harmful bacteria.
The EXT2, EXT2-M, EXT2-C, EXT2-SS have all been replaced by the EXT7 hand dryers, which still have all the amazing features of the original EXT7 ExtremeAir Hand Dryer, but now include the upgraded features such as Universal Voltage of 100-240 Volts, Adjustable Sound and Speed, and an Antimicrobial infused delivery system that helps eliminate harmful bacteria.
- DIMENSIONS: Surface:10-1/8” W x 9-3/8” H x 5-5/8” D
- DRYER PLACEMENT - Dryers should be placed at least 2 feet apart and at least 12” from washbasin. Do not install dryer over washbasin. Automatic dryers should be at least 18” above any projection which may interfere with the operation of the automatic sensor.
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS - gXt dryers connect to a dedicated 15 or 20 amp line. eXt dryers do NOT require a dedicated line. Do not connect more than three eXt hand dryers to one 20 amp line.
- MOUNTING - One side of dryer should be mounted to a stud. All surface mount dryers are provided with conduit entrances for both in-wall and surface wiring.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: eXt 9 lbs, eXt-M/C/SS 11 lbs
Average traffic washroom..............1 dryer per 2 washbasins
Heavy traffic washroom..................1 dryer per washbasin
54” wash fountain...........................4 dryers per sink
|Mounting Heights (From floor to bottom of hand dryer):|
Cover – One-piece heavy duty, flame retardant ABS polymer with white finish. Optional one-piece 18 gauge steel cover finished with electrostatically applied, chip-resistant white epoxy finish (M), or chrome plated satin finish (C).
Motor – Powerful series commutated through-flow discharge vacuum motor/blower with automatic resetting thermal protector. 5/8 HP, 24,000 RPM.
Automatic Sensor – 100% solid state design eliminates relay contact failures. Microprocessor controlled infrared sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the air outlet. Dryer turns off when hands are removed. Override turns off in 80 seconds if hands are not removed.
Heating Element – Constructed of NiChrome resistance wire with automatic resetting thermostat. Heating element operates in the black range for maximum life. Heating element is enclosed within blower housing and therefore inaccessible to vandals.
Tamper Resistant – Two tamper resistant screws secure cover to steel base. Blower air intake is shielded for additional safety.
GENERAL HAND DRYER INFORMATION
HAND DRYER PLACEMENT :
Dryers should be placed at least 2 feet apart and at least 12” from washbasin. Do not install dryer over washbasin. Automatic dryers should be at least 18” above any projection which may interfere with the operation of the automatic sensor.
HAND DRYER INSTALLATION:
Click here for the American Dryer Extreme Air Cost Savings Calculator
Customers also viewed
American Dryer CPC9-BG Extreme Air Hand Dryer, Cold Plasma Clean Technology, Kills Germs While Drying Hands, GreenSpec, LEED, 100-240V Universal Voltage, Adjustable sound and speed, Black Graphite Cover, Warm Air
American Dryer CPC9 Extreme Air Hand Dryer, Cold Plasma Clean Technology, Kills Germs While Drying Hands, GreenSpec, LEED, 100-240V Universal Voltage, Adjustable sound and speed, White ABS Cover, Warm Air
American Dryer eXtremeAir EXT7-C Hand Dryer Steel Satin Chrome 100-240 volts, 4.5 amps, 540 Watts, GreenSpec, LEED, Extreme Air, (No Heat)
American Dryer GXT9 Extreme Air Hand Dryer, eXtremeAir®, 100-240 Volts, GreenSpec, LEED, White ABS Cover
American Dryer eXtremeAir EXT7-SS Hand Dryer Stainless Steel 100-240 volts, 4.5 amps, 540 Watts, GreenSpec, LEED, Extreme Air, (No Heat)